DOWNLOAD SIN RENCOR MARCOS LLUNAS

Eurovision Song Contest is normally held every year in May. That you're someone special That no one will be the same That's why I ask you That there won't be grudge If we meet again, love There were so many happy days You gave me so much love Swear it to me, without grudge. That you're someone special That no one will be the same That's why I ask you That there won't be grudge If we meet again, love There were so many happy days You gave me so much love Just swear to me, please May there never be grudge If we meet again, love There'll always be something special between you and me That between us both everything will stay Without grudge, without grudge If you search a friend I'll be by your side Between you and me May there never be grudge There'll always be something special between you and me Without grudge. I didn't want to go 3 months ago. First rehearsals 5 months ago. Spain's cleverly titled, La La La from contained no fewer than la's. Austria boycotted the contest in Madrid because Spain at that time was ruled by Francisco Franco.

Uploader: Malazahn
Date Added: 12 November 2007
File Size: 33.27 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 28351
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Spain finished 6th at Eurovision with 96 points.

Spain's cleverly titled, La La La from contained no fewer than la's. Eurovision Quiz Are you a true Eurovision fan? May there never be grudge If we meet again, love There'll always be something special between you and me That between us both everything will stay Without grudge, without grudge.

Sin rencor

The countries who have opted si include the Netherlands, France, Monaco, and Luxembourg and the job went to the UK four times. Between you and me May there never be grudge There'll always be something special between you and me Without grudge. Eurovision Song Contest is normally held every year in May.

Second rehearsals 5 months ago. That you're someone special That no one will be the same That's why I ask you That there won't be grudge If we meet again, love There were so many happy days You gave me so much love Swear it to me, without grudge I wish you all the best May the things we learnt help us both Goodbye, sweetheart, you know that I'll feel for you Austria boycotted the contest in Madrid because Spain at that time was ruled by Francisco Franco.

Without grudge Today is a sad day, my love We realised we came to the end End of a road, end of a love And we both realised it It was wonderful to spend Those unforgettable, happy days Our flame dies out, our love dies out But our heart will always feel Rotterdam All about Eurovision in Rotterdam. The earliest Eurovision date was inon 3rd March and the latest was in when it was held on 29th May. In Jordan showed some flowers instead of the Israeli entry on their screening of the show.

Eurovision Spain: Marcos Llunas - "Sin Rencor"

Who gave points to Spain at Eurovision ? That you're someone special That no one will be the same That's why I ask you That there won't be grudge If we meet again, love There were so many happy days You gave me so much love Swear it to me, without grudge. I didn't want to go 3 months ago.

In the Turkish Eurovision entry, Opera consisted entirely of the word "Opera" being repeated over and over. It was wonderful to spend Those unforgettable, happy days Our flame dies out, our love dies out But our heart will always feel First rehearsals 5 months ago. Eurovision Pre-party Madrid 6 months ago. That you're someone special That no one will be the same That's why I ask you That there won't be grudge If we meet again, love There were so many happy days You gave me so much love Just swear to me, please May there never be grudge If we meet again, love There'll always be something special between you and me That between us both everything will stay Without grudge, without grudge If you search a friend I'll be by your side Between you and me May there never be grudge There'll always be something special between you and me Without grudge.

Marcos Llunas - Sin rencor lyrics + English translation

Dion won for Switzerland in with the song Ne partez pas sans moi. Austria, Finland, Norway, Portugal and Sweden boycotted the contest as they were not pleased with the result of and the voting structure. When Israel went on to win they pretended it was Belgium.

That you're someone special That no one will be the same That's why I ask you That there won't be grudge If we meet again, love There were so many happy days You gave me so much love Just swear to me, please.

Today is a sad day, my love We realised we came to the end End of a road, end of a love And we both realised it. I wish you all the best May the things we learnt help us both Goodbye, sweetheart, marco know that I'll feel for you

Comments